CALL MINDFUL CLINIC. WE CAN HELP.
Columbia, SC: (803) 569-1789
Dillon, SC: (843) 487-5004
In 2013, there were nearly 2.4 million reports of people that had abused or were dependent on opioids such as heroin or prescription painkillers. Many will find treatment.
Things You Should Know:
- Since they are both opioids, prescription painkillers and heroin impact the brain in the same general way.
- Opioid dependence is a complex health condition with many elements that are caused or made worse by continued opioid use.
- Opioid dependence – a physical addiction to pain killers and heroin – is a chronic disease that can affect anyone. It could be a friend, a co-worker, a spouse, a brother, a sister, or a parent.
- People who are opioid dependent may continue using opioids despite experiencing harmful consequences.
- Suboxone® has been helping people with their opioid dependence treatment for over a decade.
Mindful Clinic Can Help:
- Doctors who have been qualified to treat opioid dependence and counseling to accompany medication-assisted treatment plans.
- Confidential medical treatment with Suboxone® to help treat opioid dependence.
- Treatment for dependence on prescription drugs that are used to treat pain and treatment for other illegal substances.
Call Mindful Clinic today at 843-487-5004 to make a appointment for our Columbia or Dillon office. Visit us on the web www.mindful.clinic